Following the success of our Hindi Alphabet Book A is for Anaar, we follow this year with a unique Gujarati Alphabet Book!
Meet Kavi: True to his name, he is a poet extraordinaire who loves to write in verse - especially in his native Gujarati. Kavi puts his quill to his parchment and takes kids on a journey of learning with the Gujarati alphabet!
Introducing our newest concept book: Ka Kaachbaano Ka: A Poetical Introduction to the Gujarati Alphabet. Written by Avni Gandhi, a California-based elementary school teacher, the book features fun and catchy rhymes with transliterated Gujarati text. Learning Gujarati has never been more fun! Richly illustrated by Ajanta Guhathakurta, your kids will surely want to write some poetry of their own!
• Optional Audio CD available, with page-turn prompts
• Includes alphabet chart, pronunciation guide, Glossary of words and phrases, as well as a full page of tips and prompts for beginning Gujarati conversation
A must-have for the multi-lingual library!
Ready to ship.
Hardcover book retail price: $21.99.
Hardcover book + audio CD retail price: $23.99.
• 56 pages
• Language(s): Gujarati with English transliteration of Gujarati text
• Includes alphabet chart and pronunciation key
• Optional Audio CD
• Includes Glossary of words and phrases
• Includes tips and prompts for beginning Gujarati conversation
• Publisher: Gnaana Publishing
• Dimensions: 8.0" H x 10.0" W (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm)
Change your currency
*For illustrative purposes only; payment will be processed in US Dollars.